Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Oh, Jazzy!

Jazzy's antics continue to keep me entertained.  I've mentioned some of her more charming traits here, here and here.

Here are a few of her latest gems:



Jazzy will make a bed out of just about anything.  Before we had our garage sale, we started piling all the junk we wanted to sell in an extra bedroom.  We ended up with quite a mound of stuff.  One day, I was trying to find Jazzy and couldn't find her in any of her normal spots.  I wandered around the house looking for her.  I don't like to call her name because I'm afraid I might miss her doing something cute, so I just creep around from room to room.  I eventually found her laying on a mound of clothes and shoes.  She was fast asleep.  I guess the hangers and lumpy shoes are good for her back.  


Jazzy loves the sun.  Apparently, she also loves to tan.  She likes to make sure her tan is even, so she spends just as much time laying on her back as she does her stomach.  Sometimes I go outside and find her sunning her belly.  I think I might have to invest in some doggie sunscreen so she doesn't get sunburned on her delicate little belly.  


Jazzy's favorite pastime is going on walks.  Adam and I can't even say the word "walk" when she's around. Our code word is "outing," as in "Are you going to take Jazzy on an outing?"  We have several different routes around our neighborhood that we take her on.  She seems to know each route by heart.  That means she also knows when each walk is coming to an end.  When we get towards the end of her walk, she starts walking at a snail's pace.  It's not that she's tired or worn out.  She just doesn't want her walk to end.  So she starts walking reeeaaaalllllyyy slow and stops to smell and look at everything.  She's very ornery, but very smart.  

I love Jazzy!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!