Monday, July 6, 2015

Somebody's Silly

Jazzy keeps me endlessly entertained.  She finds new ways to put a smile on my face each and every day. Here are a few of her latest gems.  

Can you spot Jazzy in the picture below?  


How about now?  


Yep, that's her in the vines, in the rocks, in the very back corner of our yard.  She has the entire yard to play in and she chooses the most awkward spot to lay in.  It can't possibly be comfortable to lay on a pile of river rocks covered in vines.  But she seems to be quite content in this spot.  When I can't find her, chances are she's in her spot.  Silly girl.  


She also amuses me while we're in the house.  While I was catching up on Grey's Anatomy the other day, I found Jazzy on the couch like this...


Maybe she doesn't like all the surgery scenes in Grey's Anatomy or maybe she's sick of Derek and Meredith fighting.  Whatever the case may be, she made me chuckle.  While I'll never be able to figure out which charming thing she'll do next, I can count on it making me smile.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!