Friday, September 11, 2015

Little Known Facts About Jazzy

Jazzy joined our family a little over 8 months ago and we are still learning new things about her each and every day.  Most of the time they are adorable things that make Adam and I chuckle.  Here are a few of her latest chuckle-worthy moments:

Jazzy is a snuggle-bug.

Jazzy loves to snuggle up with us.  It doesn't matter if I have the laptop open on my lap, Jazzy plows right over it to get to me.  And she's more than happy to lay on the floor and use your body as a pillow.    


Jazzy has made it her job to guard the window well.  

Jazzy wouldn't come inside from the backyard the other day.  So, I wandered around the yard until I found her standing above the window well.  She was convinced that something was down there.  I'm sure there probably was some kind of bug or critter down there at one time, but Jazzy isn't going to rest until she finds it again.  Now every time I let her out in the backyard, the window well's the first place she runs to. She takes her new job very seriously.  


Jazzy is the best domino partner a person can ask for.  

When Adam's mom came to visit a little while ago, we played a couple games of dominoes.  Jazzy wanted to be a part of the action, so she hung around the dining room table until Adam's mom let her join her. Jazzy is the perfect partner because she won't leak any information about your domino hand.  I tried to get her to tell me what was in Adam's mom's hand, but she wouldn't give me so much as a hint.  


Jazzy is a contortionist.  

Jazzy seems to bend her little body into all sorts of positions.  They look awfully uncomfortable, but Jazzy doesn't mind.  She actually enjoys lounging on the couch in these crazy poses.  I guess the glucosamine tablets we give her each morning really do help her joints.  I think Jazzy should be the new spokesperson for ChondroFlex.    


I promise Jazzy is a very happy little dog, despite her serious face in all her photos.  She just likes to act like a model when I take her picture.  She sure does make me chuckle.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!