Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Reset Button

Another month has come and gone without getting pregnant.  I'm not gonna lie.  It really sucks.  It's so frustrating to focus all your energy and positive, hopeful thoughts on something only to have it not work out.  

It was rough this month.  I had a bit of a breakdown, complete with lots of tears and lots of feeling sorry for myself.  I even made an exception to the "no Jazzy on our bed" rule and let Jazzy snuggle with me. Adam was kind enough not to say anything about it.  

Thinking about Adam and Jazzy always helps me push the reset button.  That button I have to push to change my thinking from being negative to being hopeful and positive.  I have to push it each month when things don't go my way.  I start to think about all the wonderful things that I do have in my life.  

I have the sweetest husband in the world.  He takes care of me and lets Jazzy sleep in our bed when I'm having a rough time.  I have Jazzy, who brings me an incredible amount of love and joy.  I have parents who have always and continue to love and support me.  I have friends who send me kind thoughts and ask how I'm doing all the time.  I have a beautiful home and the means to decorate it.  I have a job I love.  I have a lot of good going on in my life.    


I have to remind myself that...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!