Monday, January 2, 2017

Jazzy's DNA Test

One of the Christmas presents I am most excited about is Jazzy's DNA test that my mom got for me and Jazzy!  I've always wondered exactly which breeds make up my sweet little Jazzy.  The organization we adopted Jazzy from believes she's a Shih Tzu mix, but that was just their best guess based on her coloring. Adam and I definitely think she has some terrier in her and her sweet little face reminds us of a Brussels Griffon.  But now we'll get to find out exactly which breeds are in Jazzy's DNA with the Wisdom Panel test. The Wisdom Panel is a DNA test for dogs that can tell you information about your dog, including their breed(s).    


It was very simple to do the test.  It comes in the mail and all you do is swab the inside of your dog's cheek and mail back the swabs.  You also activate the test online so they can email you the results as soon as the DNA tests are complete.  


Adam and I are pretty pumped to see what the results reveal!  Jazzy seems like she already knows the results.  Look at that face!  She's dying to tell us!  Too bad she can't talk...  


I'll be sure to share the results as soon as I get them emailed to me in 2-3 weeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!