Friday, October 20, 2017

One Month!

Time sure is flying by at a crazy fast pace!  While it's already October and the babies are actually 11 weeks old, I am just now getting around to posting their one month old pictures!  


Looking back they are so incredibly tiny!  Archer and Lyla turned one month old on September 3, 2017.  That first month was the craziest month of my life.  It was equal parts excitement and exhaustion.  I have never worked so hard or been so happy in all my life.  


At one month old, Archer was a pretty mellow fellow.  The only time he would cry would be when he was hungry or gassy.  Other times he would look around with his big, blue eyes and just take everything in.  

Lyla, on the other hand, was far more dramatic.  We call her our little drama queen, because she spent a large majority of her time crying that first month.  Later on we figured out that she had a dairy allergy, which would explain why she was so fussy.  

Jazzy adjusted beautifully during their first month!  She considers Archer and Lyla her babies and thinks it's her job to protect them.  They are super lucky to have Jazzy as a big sister!  

Maybe one of these days I'll get caught up and actually post something current.  But until then I'll just enjoy the crazy, amazing ride that is motherhood!    



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!