Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Up Go the Walls

Adam took full advantage of the beautiful weather this past weekend and made some serious progress on the shed.  He put up the framing for the walls.  And he somehow managed to do it all by himself.  I went to the grocery store and when I came back, he had already put up two walls!  


I couldn't believe how quickly Adam was able to put up the walls.  I envisioned this project taking a good year, but Adam seems to be working at warp speed.  It's so much fun to watch all the progress and I'm pretty darn impressed with Adam's shed-building skills.  

Jazzy and I helped out by laying in the hammock and cheering Adam on.  


By the end of the day, Adam had erected all the walls!  It's starting to look like a real shed now!  The next step is to add the framing for the roof.  


Check out the first shed post here and the second post here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!