Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jazzy Stays Warm

It's been cold lately.  Really cold.  Despite the frigid temperatures lately, Jazzy still wants to go on her twice daily walks.  So, Adam and I bundle up to take her.  We put on our coats, hats, gloves and scarves so we won't be chilly.  Piling on all of the extra layers made us wonder if Jazzy got cold on her outings.  

Ordinarily, we aren't the kind of people who like to dress up our dog.  But the thought of Jazzy being cold made us reconsider.  I found the most darling dog coat on clearance at TJ Maxx the other day.  It was red and had a faux fur lined hood.  So, I brought it home and made Jazzy try it on.  It was way too small.  I couldn't get it Velcro-ed shut and the hood wouldn't fit over her ears.  

So, I sadly returned it and set my sights on finding another coat for Jazzy.  I looked at several different stores without any luck.  But my luck turned around today.  I found the perfect coat for Jazzy!  


While it's not quite as cute as the other one, it does suit Jazzy's personality better.  She's more of a tomboy than a girly girl.  This coat is much more sporty.  And another perk is that it's actually a lot easier to get on her.

The hood's a bit big, but Jazzy likes to pretend she's gangsta, so it's all good.  


Jazzy's been on two walks with her new coat now and I think she approves.  She likes how her little tail sticks out so she can still wag away.  And it keeps her nice and warm.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!