Monday, January 4, 2016

Pretty Storage

I have a special place in my heart for storage containers.  I always have.  I remember spending my allowance on baskets at Pier One and asking for a label maker for my birthday.  I am an organizing nerd.  

Over the years, I have become more and more fond of storage that neatly categorizes all my stuff while also being pleasing to the eye.  I used to think those plastic tubs were the best organizing containers.  I'm happy to say that I've broadened my horizons.  I use just about anything and everything to store my stuff now.  My favorite storage containers also happen to be pretty to look at.  

Here are a few of my current favorites.  All of them expertly corral my junk.  And all of them are pretty on their own.  

I keep a big glass container on my guest bathroom counter.  It's full of sample-sized toiletries and beauty products.  My guests are welcome to take what they need.  Plus, it's a nice touch of decor for the bathroom counter.  


In the master bathroom, I have a tall vase in the corner that houses extra toilet paper rolls.  The opening of the vase happens to be the size of a roll of toilet paper and holds 3 extra rolls.  It has silver lines across it, which ties in with the chrome fixtures and the silver frame in the room.  


One of my newest finds was this adorable basket from Target.  I love the natural and white combo and it's very sturdy.  I put it in my guest bedroom/craft room and use it to house wrapping paper rolls and gift bags.  


There you have it.  Just a few of my favorite functional and pretty storage containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!