Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bang!

Jazzy never fails to impress me with her ability to learn new tricks.  She seems to be an incredibly fast learner.  Either that or she knew how to do all these tricks before we got her and they just come back to her rather quickly.  But I'm leaning towards her just being super smart.    

The latest trick Jazzy has mastered is called "Bang!"  I feel as though I must preface the explanation of this trick by saying I, by no means, support gun violence.  With that being said, allow me to explain "Bang!" You have to make your hand look like a gun by holding out your index finger and holding up your thumb. Then, you have to jab your hand at Jazzy and say, "Bang!"  Jazzy responds by laying on her back with her paws up by her face and freezes.  It's absolutely adorable.  I can hardly handle how cute she is when she does this.  

I felt that everyone should be able to see this darling trick.  So, here it is: 


Cutest trick ever, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!