Saturday, March 26, 2016

Jazzy Gets Pampered

With the warmer weather starting to stick around, I noticed Jazzy would start panting on our walks.  Her winter coat was starting to be a bit too warm for her.  I also hadn't realized how crazy Jazzy's coat had gotten until I was working on the latest Jazzy post.  She was starting to look a little scraggly and wild.  I think that must be why she looked so crabby when I took this photo of her.    


So I set up an appointment at the doggy spa for Jazzy get some much needed pampering.  This was the second time Jazzy has been and it was much less tramatic for me this time around.  I was very nervous about leaving Jazzy in the care of someone else the first time she got a haircut.  But the place we took her to did a great job and treated her quite well, so I was much more relaxed about taking her to the same place the second time around.

Although I must say, it was still pretty rough when I looked back over my shoulder as I was leaving and looked at Jazzy's face.  I could tell she was thinking, "Wait!  Why are you leaving me here!?!"  Okay, so it probably wasn't that dramatic, but I still worry that Jazzy will think I've left her.  

We were reunited a few hours later.  There was lots of jumping and kisses.  Jazzy did some jumping and gave a few kisses, as well.  We were both happy to see each other.

Jazzy looked absolutely adorable, as well.  The groomers put on a cute Easter bandanna.


Jazzy definitely looked less like a homeless dog and more like the spoiled-rotten sweetheart that she is. She also looks more like a lady now.  People tend to think she is a boy and I can understand why since her beard was getting so long.   


She even surprised me by not being bothered by the bandanna.  She was happy to keep it on long enough for her daddy to see how darling she looked when he got home from work. 


  Now Jazzy's heart-shaped marking is more prominent.  She's such a cutie!   


Okay, I will stop gushing about Jazzy now.  But, seriously, have you ever met a sweeter dog? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!