Sunday, July 3, 2016

Jazzy Goes On Vacation

While Adam and I got to go on vacation to Portland and Seattle, Jazzy got to go on a vacation of her own.  She got to visit her grandma and grandpa!  The only two people capable of spoiling Jazzy more than Adam and I are her grandparents.  We never have to worry about Jazzy when she's with her grandparents because we know she is being spoiled rotten.  

My parents were happy to send me some photographic evidence of all the fun Jazzy was having while on her vacation.  

She got to sit on the front porch with her grandma. 


She got lots of belly rubs from her grandpa.



She got to lounge on her grandparents' bed.



She got to visit her great-grandma.  



She even took time out of her busy vacation schedule to wish Adam and me a happy anniversary.  



While she adored her time with her grandparents, she was happy to come home.  She was even more excited to learn that we brought her a souvenir from Portland.  Adam convinced me to get her some treats made of actual rabbit, since Jazzy has had a taste for rabbit ever since she hunted down a few on our walks and in the backyard.  



I think it's safe to say Jazzy was a huge fan.  The video below shows our normally mild-mannered lady going wild for her new favorite treat, Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Rabbit Bites.


As much fun as Jazzy and Adam & I had on our respective vacations, we're all very happy to be together again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!