Friday, May 20, 2016

Jazzy's Thoughtfulness

Jazzy is a very thoughtful little lady.  She seems to know just what to do to make Adam and I happy.


  
Adam was out of town on a canoe trip this past weekend.  Jazzy always misses him when he's gone.  I think she especially misses their evening runs since I can't seem to keep up with her when I take her.  Jazzy must have really been missing her daddy and eagerly anticipating his return.  I know this because she left him a little treat on his side of the bed.  I think she was trying to say, "If you come home now I'll give you my chew stick.  Here, I'll even leave it for you on your side of the bed!"  Adam was quite touched when he came home to see the present Jazzy left for him.  



Another example of Jazzy's thoughtfulness is how she is doing her part to take care of the rabbit problem in our neighborhood.  Jazzy must have overheard Adam and I complaining about all the rabbits running around our neighborhood.  She managed to get a baby rabbit while on a walk about a month ago.  This past week, she hunted down another baby rabbit in our yard.  I saw her lunge for something and then heard awful squeaking sounds.  Luckily Adam was out in the yard with me.  I ran in the house so he could deal with it. Then, this weekend, Jazzy managed to find yet another baby rabbit on one of our walks.  I had a blast trying to pry her mouth open and pull the baby rabbit out of her mouth.  Thanks so much, Jazzy.  You would think we don't feed her!   



I can't wait to see how Jazzy shows off her thoughtfulness next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!