Thursday, June 2, 2016

I Wonder What Jazzy Does All Day...

On more than one occasion, I have wondered what Jazzy does while Adam and I are at work all day.  I wish that we could set up some cameras so we could see exactly how she spends her time.  I envision that she has dance parties to the radio that Adam leaves on for her from time to time.  Maybe she decides to climb onto the top of the kitchen cabinets to get a little treat for herself.  Or perhaps she jumps up and down on all the beds.

Since I'm a teacher and have the perk of getting to stay home during the summer, I've gotten a little bit of insight into how she fills her days.  And I must say, I'm a little underwhelmed. 

She likes to sleep on top of the couch cushions...


...and in our bed.


When I let her out in the front yard, she likes to take a nap in the sun...


...and when I let her out in the backyard, she likes to catch some zzzz's while laying on a large rock.


I suppose there's still the chance that she does something other than sleep while we're gone, but I highly suspect sleeping is her favorite pastime.  Sweet dreams, little Jazzy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!