Monday, May 15, 2017

A Touch of Spring

Spring is in full swing and I love it!  I thought I would share just a few simple ideas of how I bring spring inside my home and show you how spring is shaping up the pretty flowers outside of our home.  

In this post I shared the pots I planted and put out in the front of our house.  It's been just over a month and the flowers are really taking off!  Here's one of the pots on the front porch.  If you look closely, you'll even see one of the elephant ears starting to sprout in the middle of the pot!  


The giant pot on the driveway is growing like gangbusters!  

 

The pots on the front steps are blooming away as well!  Jazzy even likes to stop and smell the flowers from time to time.  


The day lilies and hostas in our front beds are getting bigger and bigger.  Jazzy likes to wander around in them as if she's in the jungle.  She's chased out more than a few bunnies and squirrels.  Thankfully she hasn't caught any of them this season...yet.  


My peonies are finally starting to bloom!  I love them so much!  


In addition to gawking at them while I'm sitting on the porch, I've also sprinkled a few throughout the inside of our house.  I stuck one in our half bathroom, along with some Mrs. Meyer's peony-scented soap.  


There's also one sitting on our entryway table.  


And I stuck one on the table in our kitchen.  It's sitting in one of my all-time favorite bud vases, which is actually just a tiny syrup bottle I got while eating pancakes at Cracker Barrel.  


I'm not the only one enjoying all the flowers!  Jazzy also like to gaze adoringly at all the blooms out of the front window when we're not outside.  And the cute little chalkboard sign reminds me to enjoy the sunshine each day.    


I hope you've been able to enjoy spring, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!