Thursday, May 7, 2015

Jazzy Has A Big Heart

It's no coincidence that Jazzy's markings make her look like she has a big ol' heart on her side.  She gives us so much love!



I didn't realize how much love my life was missing until Jazzy entered my life.  I've always been lucky to be surrounded by people who love me.  There's never been a time in my life when I've felt like I wasn't loved.  So I'm almost baffled by how much more love my life has now that I have Jazzy.  

Jazzy manages to know exactly when I need a smooch or a snuggle.  If I'm upset or crying about something, she hops up on my lap and looks up at me with her sweet, little, concerned face.  When I'm stressed out or irritated about something, she does something cute that makes me forget what I was worrying about.  It's crazy how intuitive she can be.  

Sometimes Jazzy has so much love to share with Adam and I it's as if she might burst!  She can't seem to wag her little nub of a tail fast enough.  She has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives.  I can't begin to understand how the universe works, but I know this much: Jazzy was meant to be with us and we were meant to be with Jazzy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!