Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Lovely Week

I am very spoiled.  I got to spend a week on the beach with my parents and my brother.  Thank you Mom and Dad!  It was so nice to get to spend a whole week together, even if it did take 13 hours in the car to get there.  There was much reminiscing about vacations past and laughter.  The only thing keeping it from being perfect was Adam and Jazzy's absence.  There's always next summer...

We spent the week in Gulf Shores, Alabama.  We have fond memories of previous family vacations there, so it was nice to go there again and make some more memories.  

We stayed right on the beach and had a gorgeous view.  Not bad, right?  



Our vacation was the perfect mix of relaxation and activities.  We spent lots of time on the beach, soaking up some much needed sunshine.  My dad and brother went fishing and played golf.  My mom and I went shopping at the outlet mall and hunted for seashells.  


We drove down to Pensacola, Florida for a day and went on a dolphin cruise.  


My favorite part of the whole vacation was just getting to spend time with my family.  We don't usually get the chance to spend extended time together and it was so nice to have the opportunity to do so.  



I'm so lucky to have such a fun-loving, goofy, caring, sweet family! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!