Thursday, June 25, 2015

It's Getting Hot, Hot, Hot!

Well, I've had a bit of bad luck lately.  First, our air conditioner decided to break.  The heat index yesterday was 99.  It was more than toasty in our house.  Poor Jazzy wandered around, trying to find the coolest spot to lay.  

First, she tried the family room.  But she just panted away.  
   

Then, she tried the living room.  It wasn't any better.  


To make things more exciting, as we were boiling away in our house, I found out I needed a new transmission in my car.

Not exactly a good day, but I tried to find the silver linings.  First of all, looking at the big picture, these are not big problems.  Yes, we'll have to spend lots of money fixing the air conditioning and fixing my car or buying a new one, but we have money saved up for situations like this.  

Another silver lining is that we went to get ice cream at Poppy's to help us cool off.  Adam and Jazzy were equally excited about getting ice cream.


We all enjoyed our ice cream, including Jazzy.  She ordered a puppy scoop.  



Jazzy gobbled up her puppy scoop and then sad patiently waiting for me to give her some of my ice cream cone.  We probably should have told her she had a little ice cream on her lip before we snapped her picture.  But look how cute she is!  


It was a good ending to a crummy day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!