Friday, June 5, 2015

Office Organization

Adam and I have a small home office in our bedroom.  It's just a small desk and file cabinet, but it's all we need to house our laptop and printer and keep track of our budget.  I think it needs a bit of a makeover.  

Here's how our office nook looks now:



I love our little clothespin bulletin board and plan to incorporate it.  I also adore the canvas photograph that Adam got me for my birthday a few years ago.  I think it will get a new home somewhere else in our room.  I have plans to put up some new functional organization, as well as some decorative features.  I've wanted to add a little more pizzazz to our office nook for quite sometime now, so I've been collecting different things to use in the space.  

Here's what my stash includes:


-A bulletin board I found for cheap at Goodwill
-Our initials that I painted gold
-A magnetic strip with magnets that I found at a garage sale for $1
-Cute burlap artwork that I found at JoAnn's on clearance for $5.97 

I'm still hunting for a few pieces before I can start the project:
-Some kind of file folder organizer
-Maybe some bins to hold receipts that we need to enter on our budget
-Some more frames for photographs

Once I get those last few items rounded up, I can start arranging our new office wall.  I can't wait to start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!