Monday, June 15, 2015

A Whole Week Without Jazzy

Adam and I got to travel to Colorado for some summer vacation fun recently.  We had a blast, but there was one big drawback: we couldn't take Jazzy with us.  So we had to spend a whole week without our sweet little Jazzy.  

Much of our conversation on vacation was about Jazzy.  "Jazzy would love to smell all these smells!"  "I could have just put Jazzy in my backpack while we climbed up the mountain."  "Jazzy would love to walk around and go shopping with us."

Denver is a very dog-friendly city.  It seemed like everyone we saw walking around downtown had their dog with them, which made us miss Jazzy even more.  Lots of shops had water bowls out front and there were lots of restaurants with patios for dog-owners.  Denver's the place to be if you want to have your dog with you all the time!  

While we missed her terribly, we knew she was being spoiled rotten by my parents.  They even sent us proof.  (I apologize for the photos.  I still have a very old phone that slides open and shut.  So I had to take a picture of the pictures on my phone.  Adam still has a flip phone.  We like to save money where we can.)      

Jazzy got belly rubs.  


And treats.  


Jazzy even told my mom that she wanted to send us a little note. 


We were very fortunate that my parents watched her for the week.  She had lots of fun! 



Jazzy was super excited to see us when we picked her up.  It was so sweet.  She's lucky to have so many people who love her.

Here she is enjoying her souvenir.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!