Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Jazzy Has a Bunch of Stuff

Jazzy has acquired lots of stuff since coming to live with us.  I'm not sure if this is normal for dogs or if Jazzy is just a bit of a pack rat.  Regardless, all of Jazzy's stuff needed a place.  So I've come up with a couple of simple dog supply storage solutions.  

Food/Treat Storage


All of Jazzy's food and treats are located inside of our pantry.  She has a bin in the bottom drawer that houses a glass container for her food and all her treats.  It's very handy to have her food and treats readily available in the kitchen.    

Leash/Collar/Harness Storage


We have three hooks by our garage door.  One is for my keys, one is for Adam's keys and sunglasses and one is for Jazzy's items.  We hang her leash, collar and harness on her hook.  It's very easy to quickly grab these items when Jazzy's in her "I get to go on a walk!" frenzy.  

Toy Storage  


We keep all of Jazzy's toys in a basket in the living room.  It's tucked into a small space between the fireplace and a shelf.  Jazzy does most of her playing on the living room floor, so it's a convenient location for all her playthings.  

Everything Else Storage


I found this adorable bin at TJ Maxx.  It lives on top of our pantry in our kitchen.  The red matches the rest of our red kitchen decor.  We keep her seat belt harness, poop bags, doggy toothbrush, brushes and other random items in there.  It contains all the clutter while still fitting in with our decor.  

Jazzy had better stop asking me to buy her things when I go shopping.  If she doesn't, I'll have to come up with some more storage solutions.  Which wouldn't be such a terrible thing for such an organizing fiend like myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!