Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Jazzy Takes A Dip

It is officially summer and the high temperatures these past few days have proven it!  I had bought Jazzy a little, inflatable pool a little while back, but had yet to let Jazzy take a dip.  My mom, who was visiting me, convinced me to let Jazz try it out.  Jazzy's not crazy about being in the bathtub for her baths, but I thought she might like to get in the water when it was boiling hot outside.  

My mom and I showed Jazzy how refreshing a dip in the pool can be.  


She did come scope out the pool.  She was curious about it, but not so sure she wanted to come in.  


So, I tried to lure her in with treats.  


She wasn't having any of it.  The pool was not for her.  But after blowing up that silly pool and filling it up with water, I thought Jazzy should at least give it a try.  So I picked her up and put her in the pool.  


She didn't mind standing in the pool as long as I fed her treats.  But as soon as the treats stopped, she was out of there.  

My mom tried to show Jazzy how exciting the pool could be, too.  She didn't have luck convincing Jazzy either.  



Oh well, at least we gave Jazzy a chance to take a dip.  I don't think she'll be taking any more dips on her own in the future...unless a treat is involved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!