Monday, April 27, 2015

A Little Organization

Organizing always gives me a thrill.  I love when things are tidy.  It always makes me feel better when things are put away in their place.  

That being said, my bathroom drawers were getting a bit cluttered.  So I took some time to tidy them up. First, I emptied everything out and took inventory of what I had.  I pitched old and expired things.  I put aside things I no longer use to pawn off on my mom or to put in our upcoming garage sale.

I vacuumed out the drawers and let me tell ya, I could have made a wig with all the hair that was in the bottom of my hair stuff drawer.  I'll spare you a picture.  Then I went about organizing what was left.

I put my everyday essentials in the top drawer.    


My makeup lives in my second drawer.  I divided up my makeup into categories and gave each category its own basket.  



My hair supplies are housed in the bottom drawer.  



One of my favorite storage solutions is using glass jars for bobby pins and elastics.  The jars are from candles that I have already burned.  They expertly house tiny things like bobby pins and hair elastics. Now I just have to remember to put them back in the jars instead of throwing them in the bottom of the drawer.  



My drawers look so much better now!  There's nothing like putting a little order in your life.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!