Thursday, April 2, 2015

Jazzy's Getting Chubby

The last time my parents visited us, the first thing they said when they saw Jazzy was, "She's gained a little weight!"  Adam's mom said the same thing when she visited last weekend.  I can't really tell.  You would think I would notice, especially since I rub her belly each day.  


Even though I can't tell she's gained weight by looking at her, her harness has been getting a bit snug.  She wouldn't have to wear a harness if she didn't like to pull off her collar and run off.  She also likes to run out the front door when Adam and I aren't looking.  One time I even had to run after her wearing my snowflake pajamas and no shoes.  We've since worked on making her sit and stay before she gets to go out the front door.  Running around the neighborhood in my pajamas is not something I'd like to make a habit of.  

Since Jazzy's harness was getting too small, or Jazzy was getting too big for her harness, I went to one of my favorite stores to look for a new, bigger one: TJ Maxx.  It's kinda insane how much money someone can spend on their dog shopping at places like PetCo.  I have had good luck finding some bargains at TJ Maxx.  I get Jazzy's poop bags there.  I can't believe how much some stores charge for poop bags!  Do they know the bags are just for holding poop?

Anyways, I found this harness there for $5.99: 


I had to call Adam and have him measure her "breast girth" in order to figure out the size.  I'm sure Adam will be happy that Jazzy wanted a pink harness. She was very excited to model it as soon as I showed it to her.  


She was being a little ornery during her photo shoot.  This is my favorite shot:   


Jazzy told me she's very happy with her new harness and the fact that it doesn't cut off her circulation like her old one did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!