Monday, April 20, 2015

Home Tour- Master Bedroom & Master Bathroom

Master Bedroom

Our master bedroom was a blinding yellow when we moved in.  I'm not quite sure how the previous owners ever relaxed in this room.



It looks totally different with a few updates:
-Painted the crazy yellow a nice, calming blue
-Added curtain rods and curtains
-Replace the ceiling fan
-Added furniture


Master Bathroom

There is no door between our master bedroom and master bathroom.  And our closets are located in our bathroom.  I thought this layout would drive me crazy and the no door thing would be weird.  Surprisingly, the layout works for us.  There is a door to close off the toilet, which is nice.  And I like having our closets in the bathroom.  I can step out of the shower and over to my closet to pick out my outfit.  

It too was that shocking yellow color when we moved in.





We made a few changes:
-Painted
-Took down the big mirror and put up two separate mirrors
-Changed out the facets
-Added a tile back splash and feature (half) wall
-Replaced the carpet (yes, carpet!) on the side of the tub with tile
-Took down the gross shower doors and added a shower curtain






We'd love to update our bathroom big time in the future.  All we need is some more money...somehow our house fund keeps getting depleted.  It's not my fault at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!