Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Up Front Updates

I have found my new favorite store.  Aside from Target, I mean.  It's At Home and it is "The Home Decor Superstore."  It has a bit of everything and it's all reasonably priced.  (I should mention that At Home is not paying me money to say this, I just really like it.)  Adam took me there on my birthday since it had just opened up.  We spent a long time wandering the aisles.  We didn't end up buying anything, but I knew we'd be back.  

We are on the hunt for a new front door that I want to paint a pretty, powdery light blue.  We have a blue door now, but it's a darker blue and has seen better days.  We had gone with a red accessories theme in years past, but I wanted to change things up, so we're going with a light blue theme this year.  So we went back to At Home to get a few items.

We got some new chair cushions.  Aren't they pretty?  They are also very comfy.


I've also been on a flower planting kick.  Adam suggested getting a bigger pot to put on our driveway in between our garage doors.  So we found a huge porcelain pot in the perfect color scheme.  I love it! 


I love the flowers and plants we planted in it as well.  We planted some gerbera daisies, petunias, geraniums and fiber optic grass.


Now all we need is the front door.  We are very close to narrowing one down. I'll keep you posted.    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!