Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

It's hard to believe it's already been a year since I started this little blog.  When I set out to start it, I wasn't really sure what it would become.  I'm happy to say I'm proud of it and look forward to adding even more posts about hope, happiness and Jazzy! 


       Hope Quotes (click through for more)    
Doesn't Spring Just Make You Happy?       Hope                         Jazzy's Favorites

A big reason I started this blog was to share about my struggles with losing my baby and the ensuing infertility.  It's been wonderful therapy!  It's also made me be more reflective about my struggles.  I wanted to create a blog that was very honest and open and would hopefully help out other people dealing with the same struggles.  I've had many people reach out to me who are in or have been through similar situations.  Had I not put this blog out there, I would never have connected with these people.  And I'm truly grateful to have made these connections.  


Funny Infertility Checklist   This Really made me LOL!!! unfortunately too true. would have been helpful to give out though:             

Keeping a strong focus on hope has helped me stay positive throughout this past year.  Focusing on hope in my blog posts has forced me to look for the silver linings in life and keep moving forward.


    Free Printable | Sometimes You Just Have to Put On Lipgloss and Pretend to Be Psyched - Mindy Kaling | clubnarwhal.blogspot.com   
The Reset Button                    Fake It Til You Make It               Kindness 

On a lighter note, it's also been fun to keep track of all the diy projects Adam and I have worked on over this past year.  When I look back, I realize we've kept busy making our house a home.  It's nice to have a running record of all our projects.


         

And, of course, there's Jazzy.  She's the real star of the blog.  I find myself re-reading old posts about Jazzy for entertainment.  She's such a doll and I'm so lucky I get to be her mom.  


      

Thanks to all my family, friends and random strangers who have taken the time to read my blog!  Hope you've enjoyed reading as much as I've enjoyed writing!    


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts!